As a patient registered at the practice you have responsibilities too. There are some very simple common sense rules we ask you to follow. For example:
- Attend your appointment and arrive on time
- Switch your mobile phone off during consultations
- Allow the full 48 hours for prescriptions
- Ring for your results after 2.00pm
- Behave in a reasonable manner at the surgery
We also expect both administrative and clinical staff to be treated with respect at all times. Remember: whilst we do our utmost to give you excellent NHS and private health care we also have restrictions and parameters on the services we provide. The practice holds a zero tolerance to threatening and abusive behaviour. Disruptive behaviour may result in you being removed from the practice list.